The Storage Tank Liability Insurance (TankGuard®) policy provides coverage for third-party bodily injury and property damage from pollution conditions emanating from scheduled underground and aboveground storage tanks.
The Policy also provides coverage for corrective action and cleanup as required by applicable federal and state regulation. The policy can be utilized to meet State and Federal storage tank financial responsibility requirement for underground and aboveground storage tank owners and operators.
- Provides coverage for on-and-off-site third-party bodily injury and third-party damage claim resulting from pollution conditions emanating from scheduled tanks
- Provides coverage from corrective actions due to releases from scheduled storage tanks
- On-and-off-site cleanup coverage for scheduled storage tanks
- Automatic extended reporting period of 6 months
- Punitive damages insured where allowable by law
- Policy written on an admitted basis in 47 states
Special points of interest
- Storage Tank Form is written on a pay-on-behalf
- One year policy term
- Minimum premium $500
- Claims reporting as soon as possible
- Various limit options available up $10,000,000
- Minimum $5,000 deductible
- Financially stable alternative to inadequate state funds