Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance helps protect your customers from catastrophic liability claims such as an explosion, major crash or product contamination incident that can cause long-term damage to a company’s reputation and bottom line.
- Limits up to $50 million
- $250,000 advancement of the umbrella limit for crisis response costs in the event of a covered crisis
- $50,000 for public relations expenses in the event of a covered crisis (in addition to applicable limits)
- Advertising injury coverage includes infringement of copyright and trademark in an insured’s advertisement
- Personal injury and advertising injury includes electronic publication
- Coverage for vicarious liability arising out of intentional acts